07 September, 2006

News-News

Sad - - -
I received a message from Jepoy through friendster and he brought me sad news. One of our high school classmate and her family had a mobile accident just this week. Her eldest son died on the spot. Jep didn't mentioned about the condition of the rest of the family. Bridget is one of our classmate in high school, she's funny and loving. I just can't believe that ALL of them were in that same accident... I mean... the WHOLE family. I feel sorry for her young kid... it broke my heart when I read the news.
Good - - -
Finally the day is over and tomorrow is Friday. Weekend will be busy for us, maybe tomorrow evening Shaun and I will drive to Ada, fix Chasty's PC, then on Saturday we'll have birthday party for Ryan. Of course, at 3:00P.M. we will move to Misty's place to watch OU College Football. It's going to be tiring weekend but am sure it'll be fun... as it is always.
Fine - - -
I'm just glad that the day is over. I had a long day at work today. Three of our co-workers left early, and tomorrow they probably won't show up. So it's going to be hard day ahead of again and I can tell right now that I'm going to be cranky but I'll try not to. (Ngwa-Ngwa-Ngwa)
Fun - - -
Just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all celebrants this Month of September. May you all have fun and may God Bless you and your family!
---okay, that's it for now... my body temperature is getting high, I'm going to lay down for a few minutes while waiting for my honey-bunny.
Love you all!

No comments: