08 August, 2006

Long Day I guess

Let me say that I had a very long day at work today. But it got paid off after my boss called me to his office for my job evaluation and I should be happy about it because they gave me an outstanding rating. *A slice cake for me he-he* But, some freaking retard gave me a bad headache right before we left the office (long story).

I took an hour nap and now I feel great. I thought I’m going to get sick or something… ang sakit kasi ng lalamunan ko kanina, as in. Anyways, I am here now, facing my bubba, enjoying my favorite sites and guess what, I found a new site that has a couple of new funny video clips. I have uploaded clips on LITRATO link (see below); you may want to check it out.

I have so many things going in my mind right now. I have so many projects but I haven’t started any of them yet. One of them is repainting my kitchen. We already know what theme we wanted; we actually have the color sample with us, yet… I am not sure when will I start. Now, I am looking for wall paintings, I am into “abstract”. I found a few of them already and I have decided where to place them, but first I have to make up my mind what color should I have in my office before I actually buy them.

Shaun and I have been busy at work (as usual). We don’t have extra time to waste but we are actually planning to have an Out Of State Vacation on October… maybe. Well, if we can’t make it on October, we’ll probably just visit my Aunt in Missouri on Thanksgiving or Christmas. We don’t know yet but eventually, we are having vacation this year.

Tah-tah… I guess that’ll be it for now... maybe tomorrow I'll have an excitng day.




No comments: