22 July, 2006

Early Morning

Drinking coffee... waiting for Shaun to get up. Getting everything ready for the trip to 6Flags. I think everybody are excited for the fun... except for the heat... OMG. Yesterday was like "Friday the 13th" to me. It was freaking hot and our airconditioner went off. Shaun tried to fix it and we found that we had to change a peice of "something" to make that sucker run, yet we didn't had time to run back to town yesterday. Nakakainis grabe! So I guess we won't have aircon today and tomorrow... sucks to be me, grrr. Then yesterday also I called in for 30mins late because we had to pick up something from Dad's... so yeah... I was pissed yesterday because I hate being late (and I hate waiting too).
I just hope today will be a great day for all of us... especially sa akin noh, LOL. Paano naman po kasi for the past few weeks I've been cranky and I can easily be irritated. I don't know why but that's how I've been lately... and I don't like it.
Ha-hay... so paano, medyo umiinit na ang upuan ko, hehe. Sana lang even though mainit ang panahon... wala sanang sumira ng araw ko... kung sino mang sumira ng araw ko... "lintik lang ang walang ganti"... ha-ha (Teka.... ano nga ba ang Lintik?)

No comments: