20 August, 2006

Just Anything

I have so many thoughts in mind that I want to share (oh-ow) but too lazy to type, but here I am, sitting and making plans for my projects. Have a little hang-over from last night. Chasty, Misty and Brandon came down and we had a great time. They played poker and I just watched 'cause I have no idea how to play it and I don't have the eagerness to learn (for some reason). But I had fun though. Misty and I was the last one to stand, we went to bed like 6:00am. But before the "sister-brother-hood" session, Shaun took me out for dinner at Chili's in Durant. It was awesome and the food was great (thank you baby, Love you). Well, Shaun and I had a couple of beers since Friday so our weekend was really a blast. Shit... my friend was right, I am an alcoholic (I don't care).

My little kitty "Figaro" is not with me anymore. Misty brought it home with her. I love that kitten but I can't have another one no more. I have enough spoiled cats already and Shaun doesn’t care much for that kitten anyways. So might as well give her to somebody that will give her the best care she needs. I'm going to miss that little kitty.

Puppy... yeah I am going to get one soon but shit... it's like $800.00 for the real pure German Shepherd. what I am worried about too is who's going to watch her while we're all at work? I guess we'll figure that out later.

Well, that's another boring story, I'm just not in the mood doing this at all, but I miss posting though.

Please people, encourage me!!!!

By the way, thank you for the people who added me on their MySpace, Friendster and Multiply friends list.

No comments: