21 August, 2006

All or Nothing

Darn! I thought “Scary Movie 4” was better than the last one, shoot… everything was lousy. I just wasted my time waiting for that movie. Dr. Phil and Shaq? I like them both but shit… the acting was terrible. I’d rather watch the reality show… ha-ha. But, I enjoyed watching Bring it On! (All or nothing) I like the first two of Bring It On, this one is alright, and I love it. We also watched Ultraviolet… hmmm… it was okay, nothing special but I missed a big part of the movie though, ‘cause while watching I was also talking to my friends at the same time. When I went back in the living room the movie was almost finished so I lost everything. Shaun said it was alright but not as good as we were expecting.

Anyway, goodbye Bacon tomorrow but I doubt we’ll bring her up to town, when I checked her this evening she couldn’t walk. I though maybe I’ll just let her go and set her free. I feel bad for my little (I mean big) Piggy. But we can’t have her around anymore. Oh well, I hope she’ll be alright.

Got to run… its 12 midnight and I have to get up at 4am. I hope tomorrow won’t be a long day at work.

No comments: