29 August, 2006

Something to Grap

Pretend - - -
I am tired of pretending that I like you. I want to be mean to you but I can't because I care about the people around you. I am being nice to you because they asked me to... And how can I say no to them? You are the first person that insulted me and made me want to leave this country. But I thought... Why should I be affected by such an ignorant person? I told them how I feel for you... They know how resentful I am when it comes to you, shit... I don't even care if I don't see you anymore. Who cares? I am a nice and friendly person, believe me... But when somebody tries to step on my shoe... You better hide 'cause this girl won't tolerate bullshit. Yes you are sweet but hell... You are so annoying to everybody. I bet you never noticed that, do you? You know what, you are just so lucky that somebody cares for you, somebody fell for you but seriously, who gives a shit. You also think you are so smart... "smart my ass"! If you're smart enough you should just shut up. Yeah... Shut the hell up! We don't want to hear stories about other people's privacy... Just keep the garbage to yourself. (ching!) Now my angel just whispered that you can't be trusted by anyone. You are a Bad News carrier.

Co-Worker - - -
Fine-fine you're older than I am, who gives a shit! You don't even know what Bluetooth is, ha-ha. And you are telling everyone that you are a computer geek? Shut up you brown nose. You said you can build websites and you even offered to assist me... Ahem, thanks but no thanks. You don't even know what HTML stands for, ha-ha. You're so full of shit. Last week, you came to work and told everybody that somebody gave you a car, you expect us to believe that? Come on... We're not blonde... Actually you are! ha-ha. Who in the world would just give up a good car? Maybe somebody who's stupid as you, hehe. Oh well... Just keep on telling stories... The more you talk the more you look ignorant.

Good News - - -
Vista!!! Well I can't say it here but yeah... I have Vista! And it's freaking awesome! Now I am one of the advanced W-users...He-he

Cancelled - - -
WOW - "World of War Crap". We only tried it for 2 weeks, sorry guys but it's fuggeng suck! Characters are so cartoony and OMG, even a 6 year old kid can play it. There is no challenge. Not like Everquest - - - freaking awesome.

No comments: