11 June, 2006

Sunday - -

- - another day for relaxing, I woke up this morning with a grin on my face. I watched Star Wars Episode 3. Speaking of which, the fact that this movie is old… I guess I was still in Elementary when the movie came out… the presentation wasn’t bad at all. I mean… it’s like it’s a new release. The graphics, the animation, the stunt… everything, you can even compare it to new Sci-Fi Fantasy movies like Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter and lots more. I can’t wait to see the rest of the Episode (again), hehehe.

I joined the Netflix World, woohooo!! We ordered few movies that Shaun and I loved to see. Some are old movies and some are newer. Yeah, we thought having Netflix is better than renting movies from a local store; also it keeps us from wasting money. Now we can stay at home, relax, play on-line games, and now we have movies coming in to our door, less gas expense… huh… what else do we need?... PoPcOrN I suppose hehe.

Tomorrow is another day… I’m looking forward to learn new things. This week will kill me… our boss told us that the operations will work 10-12hrs that means we’ll be expecting more errors to fix; but I always consider it as job security.

That’s all for now… had to fix supper for my honey.

(Thanks for dropping by…)

No comments: