14 June, 2006

Great Wednesday

Donut Day – we always get free donuts every Wednesday. I can’t believe I forgot to eat it this afternoon, damn! Wasted!

Anyways, there were a lot of good things happened lately. The guy’s (who rear-ended us) insurance company rented a car for us, we got it yesterday. Oh men, you’re talking about smooth, quiet, spacious and clean car. Unfortunately, Shaun won’t let me drive the car because I freak out easily when I see car coming. I can’t blame him because I’m still in the stage of trauma. When I got home yesterday, I got a billing from the Bryan County Emergency Service and I was like “OMG… they charged $475.00 just to pick me up and drive me to the hospital, it’s outrageous”. And take note, this bill is only for me… I wonder how much they charge for Shaun. The ambulance they used to bring him to the hospital was from a different town so I don’t know how much. But since I already gave them the claim#... I have nothing to worry anymore… the insurance will take care of it. Tomorrow I have a task and I hope this will be the end of the hassles from the accident we had.

Let’s continue about the good things… what else? Shoot now I forgot, ha-ha.

This morning when I got to the office, I went outside to smoke and have a cup of coffee (it was early when I got in). I thought I wished I had a cam on that moment while sitting outside, enjoying the cool morning breeze, the moon was still up and the sun was peeping. Birds were chirping and the smell of the grass reminds me of my childhood. Oh… how I wish today will always be everyday. Then, during lunch break, I smelled something like you’re on the beach… like a “fishy-smell”... oh men… that made me miss the ocean.

I’m glad I was able to find time to update my friendster and blogger account. Reply to my friends’ messages – emails; offline msgs; chikka and forums. In a few minutes I’ll be ready to go to bed ‘because I had to get up early for work.

Well I guess, that was the sign - - - LOL. Till the next time.

By the way… regarding NETFLIX - - - no sign of it yet.

No comments: