15 June, 2006

Nothing Special

My day was fine, nothing special happened. Our new officemate started today and she seems like a very nice lady. I’m sure she’ll enjoy our company. I had Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich for lunch… yum-yum. Boy - - it made me so sleepy can’t hardly open my eyes, ha-ha. Then after work, Shaun and I went to Taco Bell and brought home “Mexican Commercial Food” ha-ha, that’s how I call food from Mexican Food Chain **yuk**. If I were to eat Mexican, I’d rather go to a REAL Mexican restaurant, like Jalopeños; Salitas and Tapatio – my favorite. Anyways, we got home, we watched Willow and Underworld Evolution (was awesome by the way) then we took a nap and here we are… facing our bubbas.

Frustrations for the day:

Shaun won’t let me drive the car; he’s scared something bad might happen.
We got mad at each other for a short while because he thinks I yelled at him on our way home. Actually, I was trying to catch his attention because he was playing with the cell phone while driving and there was a vehicle that tried to cut in. I got scared so I was like “BEEEE”. Then…. That war begun! Haha- but we’re good now.

That’s all for now… am going to bed now.


No comments: