28 June, 2006

Hola-Bira

This morning I was reading ODB for Tuesday (I forgot to read it yesterday, but anyways…), the message is so true and very inspiring. If you want to read, here you go VIRUS.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Some of you may have already known the “Drama” we had for the past few days. To my friends who’ve been there to listen…thank you. I just want to tell you guys that everything is fine now... in fact it made us stronger. I trusted him more and I can see the truth in his eyes and I felt his sincerity.

Everyone knows that obstacles are natural to have in a relationship, and there’s no such thing as “perfect” relationship. It is also normal that “some” people will do their very best to destroy you or anything just to make “them” satisfied. Fortunately, I’m not one of them, he-he.

No matter what “they” say or do, I don’t care no more. My time and life is for “him” only and not to anybody else. If “they” say he lied… obviously it’s not “to me” but to “somebody”. If he has told “them” stories -“true or not”… it’s not my problem, because he is still here beside me. Call me “dumb” that’s alright but I’m not stupid to go down-level.

Good news;

2 mah Friends: “ingit lang ang walang-hiya haha”.

2 mah hubby: “naah… you owe me honey (big-time). I told you I was right, hehe, I believe you Bee, your friends told me “some” of the “few” so don’t worry about it, I’ll stay. Mwa!

I guess that’s about it… just another boring and lousy story to tell, hehe. Anyways… I’m back!

No comments: