05 July, 2006

Short Stressful Weekend

Last week was just so stressful. My partner was on leave so I took care of everything at work. Good thing my boss was there all the time and my good officemates gave me a hand. Well, boss actually worked most of Steve’s account so lucky for me I was able to work on my stuff.

Then Friday came, Shaun and I (as usual) bought something to drink and Chris (my bro) bought steak for supper. Of course, Shaun did the grilling and oh men, it was perfect… it was the best steak I’ve ever had. I think I fell in love again, he-he. Few minutes after, Mike and Tarina came over, they brought their dvd movies and we swap-movies to burn. It was cool. Yeah-yeah, we had a couple of drinks, hehe. It was fun I tell you. We went to bed around 3:00 in the morning. It was weird because neither of us got really drunk, we just enjoyed the time and talked about things… not to mention… science.

Saturday 10:00 in the morning… I fixed breakfast for everybody, Tarina was wanted Egg, Biscuit and Bacon, but we forgot to buy bacon so Sausage was on the table, he-he, sorry for that Tarina. We knew it’s going to be a long day for all of us because on that Saturday evening, we had to go to Mike’s parents for family gathering and to celebrate 4th of July. Shaun and I got there around 6:00 P.M., we were just so tired that day but yeah, we made it there. There was no alcohol or whatsoever… it was pure family, kids, swimming and fireworks… oh yeah… good food too, I love the BBQ.

Damn it sucks when I had to go to work on Monday. I was just not in the good mood that day, everything was slow for me. I was being lazy and pissed. I couldn’t wait for the last hour; we decided to have a drink, just me and my hubby, but something came up, we had to go to Ada that evening to help Misty and Brandon with their water line deal. Chastity was there also so yeah… we enjoyed the company. We had few shots of our boyfriend “Jose Cuervo”, he-he. Lot’s of beer and we played card game and dice, it was fun.

I used to be the last person standing after the drinking session but that night was not for me. I was knocked out before I knew it. Maybe I was so exhausted from work. I’m glad we went there… we missed them so much, especially the kids.

We’re looking forward to see them again soon. We were planning to go to the lake or if not… they’ll join us on our trip to Texas next month, damn! I can’t wait…. Wohoo.

Oh well, I guess that’s all for another boring day… need to get off here and go to bed. I need some sleep.

No comments: