25 June, 2006

Dear Tiffany Craft

Tiffany, you made me do this.

First of all Welcome to my Blog. Second of all, I feel sorry for you. Since Shaun and I started dating you always interfere in our relationship. Why is that? I know you two are best friends. I know your concerns and I’m not stupid not to know that you have a strong feeling for him.

I remember you made up a story; you told Shaun that I sent you an email with nasty words. I really can’t believe you did that. And why should I do that? I’m not desperate and I didn’t care if you like me or not. When I asked you to send us back a copy of that so called “NASTY EMAIL” that you believed I sent you (in your dreams!) We never heard anything from you. Scared to tell Shaun the truth?

Ha-ha, he told me you’re a lesbian but I doubt it… and I don’t care. If I have access on his email or messenger accounts, it’s not because I looked for it, he gave it to me and I hope you understand… and why do you care?

I’m also aware that he talked to you about his job and us… but both are totally fine now. He said you were there for him as “a friend”, which is fine to me. Girl… for your information, I have nothing against your friendship you just annoy me sometimes when you try to hide that feelings for Shaun… well I guess not anymore ‘cause I’ve heard he quit talking to you when you told him your feelings. Wow… that’s big news there! So I was right since day 1, you love him. Why did you wait this long to tell him? Anyways, sorry if he quit talking to you. If you should have not said anything about your feelings towards him and not said so many things against me, he will probably still talk to you. He knows you’re up to no good.

Oh yeah, for the second time, you said I sent you an email AGAIN? Ha-ha, that’s funny… would you mind send it to us, please. Also, seeing him in Oklahoma City is not a secret from me, he told me that and sorry… if you’re trying to involve him with your current situation, he promised me he has nothing to do with it. So do what you want, make up another story and let’s see what we can do.

Tiffany, as I’ve said, I don’t care if you hate me. But this drama is getting on my nerves already. I kept silence but not until you visited my blog and Shaun’s, and left a message. It wasn’t bad but it caused a lot of doubts. I don’t know what he tells you and I don’t care ‘cause I trust him more than I trust anybody.

You know what, when we were still the Philippines, he showed me pictures of his friends and I was eager to meet them, they seemed to be nice and fun to be with. But for some reason, you’re the only person in his life that I never trust. Please… stop interfering. Move on with your life. Quit talking things against me. I never said or did anything against you so why are you doing this to me?

You may reply to this message… go ahead… lets listen to one of your lies and imaginary story again. Make me look bad again… if that will make you happy, go ahead. I’m used to your doings anyways. We are doing great… will you respect that for a moment.

Good luck.

No comments: