19 June, 2006

"Quote"

it is so great and
exciting to face a new life. A life that you never expected to be yours.

Life has so many meanings
and has so many ways to make it better. It may be a life without laughter or it
may also be laughter without a life. But there is no such thing as Life without
a Meaning.

Everyday, every hour, every
minute, and every second ... all of these are important to us.

So let's not waste it...
enjoy and discover what real life is.

This was my first post ever on blog. It sounds corny but I stand before my words, he-he. After reading this post, I’ve come to realize that I need to cool down a little bit. As I work hard I tend to forget the real meaning of living. I take everything seriously and sometimes I’m not myself anymore. I feel old and ugly. As part of my renewal, I will be at ease and open minded. I will control my temper and be more understanding. I’ll try to compromise but not all the time though. Good Luck to me!

No comments: