18 April, 2006

Why do stupid people exist?

My co-worker and I had a simple conversation which was work related and it all end to a big argument. I didn’t like what happened in there but I was expecting it’s going to happen. Dumb ass people like her would not accept ideas instead they’ll argue with you to death and would not let you prove your point. At work, as a trouble shooter, we are only given 7 days period to fix the problem. Now she’s still having that PIR with her since 04/13 so it’s like 6 days already. I gave her an advice to avoid delay of PIR return but OMG… she just raised her voice at me and she keeps telling me that I gave her the PIR yesterday 04/17. *Dumb-Dumb* can’t you see the date on it and tell me when did I actually gave you the sheet - - - it says 04/14/06 6:45a.m. And she should have told me anyways that she couldn’t find the pallets so I can ask the operations to look for it… stupid ass! Why don’t you just go home… take your pills… talk to yourself or maybe talk to your 20 year old son about his sex life with his live in partner, you enjoy that very much anyways. You’re nothing but a nasty mother fuck’n bitch!

Yes I don’t belong to this country and you know what? I feel sorry for your government to have a big lazy ass like you. And don’t you threat me you nega’ mouth… ‘cause you don’t scare me at all… and why should I? Bitch!

Oh poor you... you’ve asked Steve to agree with your pointless excuse? Ha-ha… you’re just lucky he didn’t said anything in front of your face ‘cause if he did… you probably calling your husband and ask him to come back to you… which we think it’s impossible.

Girl, next time you try to make a point… make sure it won’t come back and eat your ass.

Goodluck A-Hoe!

No comments: