19 April, 2006

Why do stupid people exist? Continuation…

When I arrived the office this morning I noticed that she was not in her section. I thought maybe she don’t want to work because of what happened yesterday. Steve came in late and he freaked out when I told him that ms.filty aint there yet… he was like, OMG she’s got a lot of stuff to finish. Then Rhonda said that ms.filty is already in the warehouse, and I thought “ha-ha, now she’s doing all her best to finish all the PIR she’s got so she can cover her ass when Randy comes back on Monday”.

Anyways, I was cool until Steve told me about what ms.filty told him on the phone right after the argument we had yesterday. And guess what? Just as I’ve thought… she threatened me yesterday. She told Steve that she’ll get fired because she will woop me. Holy crap! Should I be scared? Ha-ha. Hello… ms.filty, I think you forgot that I’m too old for wooping… can’t you take this issue in a mature manner?

I can’t hardly wait nomore… ha-ha. On Monday we will have a meeting regarding to what happened yesterday and today… hehehe, let’s see who’s in the hot sit for citation.


So for those stupid people like ms.filty… please… keep it to yourself.

No comments: