13 April, 2006

For MySelf

Hello myself

I know you’re wondering what the hell is going on around you. It seems like everything have changed. I see your self trying to make things work for everybody but how come that they don’t appreciate that? Well not all of them but some of them doesn’t care at all. They think your effort is not enough for them… well girl stop doing them a favor anymore. It’s time for you to step forward and leave all the baggage behind. I know—I know—you have a lot of issue to work on before you do that huh? LOL

I know at work you’re enjoying the company of your team. Though sometimes a lot of things don’t work as it supposed to be and it frustrates you. Well it happens all the time anywhere, you just have to learn how to deal with the situation. But hey, be proud of your self because no matter how hard things to adopt or to get used (I should say) on this kind of environment - - - look where you at? You have a job, you work hard, they appreciate your performance, you have new friends and you are learning new things everyday as you step forward, isn’t that wonderful?

Don’t’ be sad now okay… everything will be alright. You know--- deep inside your heart that God is with you. He’s calling you actually because He missed the times you used to spend with Him. Telling Him all the things that had happened every single day you had. You better talk to Him again and ask for forgiveness.

Okay--- so, what’s your plan for today? I hope you’ll have a great day and everything will run smoothly. Again… always be positive and do not expect to much on anything… you know what I mean?

Tell me a story when you get back… be safe! Mahal ka ni Lord!
=============================================
=============================================

Well today I supposed to have my hair make-over but I didn’t have time. I was so tired and sleepy. My back hurts so badly and it’s killing me! We supposed to go at SubWay Restaurant but Shaun was tired too so we decided to go straight home.

My day was fine actually… I just can’t believe time passing so quick without even knowing it. This evening we had Link-Si-Log (garlic rice, hot links and egg) Shaun loves garlic rice… he can have that everyday without complain, hehe.

Tomorrow is Friday and I’ll be so busy on shopping. I’ll try to have time for my hair makeover, he-he. I need to get some groceries for Shaun’s birthday party.

I have no interesting stories for this day… so maybe tomorrow I’ll bring you some good news or something… LOL


No comments: