21 December, 2010

Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickelodeon

This guest post from Josue Nichols

My son and I absolutely love to watch Nickelodeon together! All of our favorite shows come on there-Fairly Oddparents, Spongebob, Wonder Pets, and even Go Diego Go! Patrick is both my son's favorite character as well as mine. It is always a special treat when we watch Nick on our
DIRECTV.

Of all the shows we watch, Spongebob is our favorite. Patrick always makes us laugh, and my son loves to imitate Squidward. Nick really knew what they were doing creating this show. There is no wonder why it is such a hit. No matter what your age, it will always bring you a ton of laughs.

Go Diego Go has even helped the both of us learn a bit of Spanish! Not a lot of cartoons these days are educational, so I sure appreciate those that are both fun and educational. At 5 years old he can speak more Spanish than me, and I owe it all to Diego!

And who can forget The Wonder Pets? The theme song to Wonder Pets is so catchy, I find myself singing it long after the show has went off! We are so glad to be able to watch
Nickelodeon together!

No comments: