29 December, 2010

He Stole What

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas lives on forever in my mind as my favorite animated Christmas special. I could give you all the reasons for this, but it would take years to explain it all to you. The green Grinch doesn't like Christmas but the Who's in Whoville set him straight. After much evil, he's able to see the true meaning of Christmas and even carve the roast beast, something that is endlessly cute to myself and anyone else out there that has ever appreciated this Christmas classic.

My list of favorite shows usually includes all those Christmas classics. I don't mind watching a show or two that's new every season but my heart belongs to the old, established shows that have proven themselves reliable over the years. Every time I watch one of these shows, it's like I've never seen it before in my life. The magic happens all over again. I plan to continue enjoying The Grinch Who Stole Christmas every year on my
direc 4 u television broadcast, and I'll pass the tradition down to my children and any other children in the world that want to see one of the greatest animated specials of all time.

It's the best at Christmas but it's also best in its category. There's a reason that the
Grinch is a highly memorable classic and one viewing will prove it.

No comments: