29 November, 2010

Looking for a menorah that's a little different

Guest post written by Jordan Hughes

I like to take my own spin on things and do things differently whenever I can. It's not that I think I'm better than everybody else or anything like that, but I just like to do things differently and make the stuff that I do stand out. So I decided that this would be the year that I would get a new menorah that's just a little crazy and different for a change.

I've always used a really basic menorah that my mom gave me a long time ago and it was getting a little worn for wear anyway. I went online with my Providence Clear Wimax to try and find a different kind of one and there were actually all kinds of ones out there that I found on the internet!

I've decided on getting a Hanukkah menorah that's really glitterly and sparkly, which definitely fits my personality. I think that it will sparkle even more once I light the candles in it and all the glitter will reflect the light and look really cool.

No comments: