24 February, 2008

Random Update

Its been awhile since my last post and am back to give you an update.

Shaun and Moi - - -

... we're doing great and we're both excited for our trip to OKC this weekend with friends. Linkin Park Concert and bar hopping on Friday evening. Shop and museum tour on Saturday and on Sunday maybe mall and shop again, lol, then we'll return on Monday. So its going to be fun and tiring at the same time, he he . We are also doing some research on purchasing land and building a house in the Philippines. And... a cottage in Medicine Park Oklahoma for yearly get away.

Our Pets - - -

... they're all fine. We took Isha to the Vet yesterday for her yearly check up and shots. She's a great dog and she makes us proud for being so behave in the clinic. Shaun was hoping she weigh more than 60lbs. But that's fine, as long as she's healthy and adorable, everything is good. She's picky when it comes to food so its really hard to get what she really wants. As far as Kimber and Lolah, they're getting fat. They eat like a pig, lol. We're going to miss them this weekend, of course I'll be worry all weekend 'cause they're my babies.

Work - - -

... still surrounded with pathetic idiots. I never confronted them but my boss noticed the distance between me and the two. So he asked and I told him. He's definitely on my side, he he . He even told me to fight back and if they get smart ass on me, I should jump on their ass too. He also told me that he's impressed with my ability and the effort that I gave to his department, so there's no reason for me to step down just because these people are against me. So I tend to ignore them and of course they were wondering what was going on and how come I never talked to them as I used to. One says "She don't fucking care" and the other One says "He don't care either" but turned around and been watching me and interrogating the people that I talked to. Asking them if I said something or what... so He can defend himself. They're guilty aren't they? If they really don't give a shit, why keep interrogating my friends, hmm? Pathetic dumb ass!

Now, my only concern is my work, my real friends, my family and my husband. We have our plans and they're not in it so - - - I don't care what they say against me 'cause they're not that important people in the world. If they personally confront me, I would tell them what I know and of course I would not reveal the source, that would be against the rule of secret, naks! he he.

New? - - -

... I just saw the new Vista Messenger, It's pretty cool. In fact I'm using it now, he he


Well, hate to say this but I have to get off here to finish some things. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: