10 February, 2008

Don't Rock the Boat

Should I feel sorry for myself? Until now I've been worrying about those 2 shit heads. It really bothers me and I know that it will affect my work. I woke up this morning with a headache maybe because I've been thinking so much about it. This is my weakness - - - "People who talks behind my back" - - - and my solution is to "confront them". That's right, I'm like a soul that is held on the ground because of unfinished business. Okay - so I've decided to confront them right? this morning I read my Horoscope, I don't normally do it but today it was strange... and it says;

The Bottom Line
Avoid conflict -- you don't want to rock the boat
when you're this far out at sea!

In Detail

Doing whatever you want whenever you want is simply not possible, especially now, when you have made so many commitments to so many people. But if you try hard enough, you can still exert a lot of control over the course of the day. All you need to do is avoid conflict. So try to resist your natural urge to go against the crowd, because it could ruffle a few feathers. Just go with the flow and play nice. You don't want to rock the boat when you're this far out at sea!

Alright, so no more confrontation then - its not worth it to spend a minute of my time to tell them how pathetic they are. They're not the only bad co-workers that I've met and dealt with and let me just say that I am proud and happy for myself because I never quit, and I will never let anybody just step on me. I picked the worng people whom I thought I can be friends with - - - I was wrong. The people who stands besides me are the ones that I should call real friends. But it happens everywhere, you'll never know when a person turns her/his back against you - you just never know.

That is why I'm thankful to have some real people in my life. Thank you for those who have been and still honest and true to me and to themselves. I don't have to metion their names 'cause they already know who they are.

I guess that's all for now. Have a good Sunday Evening and let's welcome the new week with a smile and good spirit.

No comments: