04 February, 2008

Just Peeping

Last Friday was a blast, sorry I didn't get to share it ''cause I slept all weekend. I got off early from work, went home and rest... as if I needed a rest, ha-ha. Then we went to Sherman with friends, Mike and Tarina. Went to Elk's Lodge (Shaun is a member by the way, perks!perks! perks!) Gosh the NY Steak was good - oh so yummy! Can't wait to come back for more steak. After we ate, the boys stayed at the lodge and of course, Tarina and I went shopping. I let Tarina drove the truck since I'm not familiar with the Texas highway, come to find out she's not familiar either, hehe. Yeah we "almost" got lost - but we made it, thank God. If there were no people around I would kiss the ground, lol. We didn't get a chance to shop more because we didn't get enough time, so the next time we go out shopping again we had to leave early. We went back to the lodge and for some reason Tarina kept thinking about N75, and as soon as she turned she realized that we supposed to be on S75 (duh), haha, so she had to turn around and again... we made it to our destination. Our husbands were drunk and having fun when we arrived. We talked to few people, we played pool and I beat Tarina's ass!!! hehe (love you girl). We stopped at Denny's to eat and sober up, I was disappointed with the food service, crew are slow and waitress is not very attentive... her excuse was?... " this is my first day". No shit! Anyway, food wasn't great either so Denny's is history. We really had fun although I didn't get to drink 'cause I was the designated driver (suck to be me). That's my story about my fun weekend.

About today - it was alright 'till we found out that we owe Uncle Sam this year. Sucks! Corrupted Country I should say. I'm sorry, I'll probably just have to shut my mouth about taxes before I offend somebody.

Oh well, I'm going to get off here and work on my accounting.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

dapat ihop ka n lng kumain mas masarap food dun at ok ang service

Call Me Steph said...

Ay oo - plan namin talaga na iHop - ito kasing si Mike ayaw s iHop.