08 February, 2008

Joyful Madness

Hi guys, thank you for updating my link on your site. Well, I never got an answer from Google, but Blogger Help Group have responded on my inquery. They told me that I may have been playing with my setting, then accidentaly changed the URL, and by that time, somebody was trying to register and grabed the URL http://scorpionlady77.blogspot.com As far as my Blogger Account - everything still there except for the URL. But I don't recall changing anything on my setting "I SWEAR" - I just posted an entry and that was it. Oh well, I gave up on that already - I guess I'm going to loose my Blogsvertise account because of that - huhuhu, sayang naman mga na post ko for them.

Speaking of post, if you'll notice, I removed my previous entry where I was bitchin' about the Taxes and 2 of my Co-Worker. Yeah - I did that in purpose but I will have to repost it again. langhiya sila - LOL. Anyway, this morning I found out, or should I say I confirmed na pinag uusapan pala talaga nila ako. They said that I was just dragging my work and sometimes pretending that I am doing something so the boss will see that I am actualy working. Ha-ha, how pathetic! What I don't understand is... they're the one who wanted to leave work early and they're having problem if I choose to stay? what the hell? Are they really some dumb ass bitches?! Grrr - na iyak talaga ako kanina 'cause I want to confront them NOW - but shit... I have to wait 'till Monday and that sucks! I will really have to stand up and fight for myself this time. If they will be an asshole to me - huh... they're just looking for trouble then. Grrr - inis talaga ako. We'll see what will happen on Monday.

Sis Sarah - thank you for answering your phone... gosh, tagal ha, LOL. Its so nice to hear from you. And thank you for the advise na wait ko nalang sa Monday for confrontation para makita ko reaction nila... hehe.

Mareng Dharl - yeah, Lea is my fav... ano ba 'yan, ba't naman di tayo nagkaka timing sa YM. tc, miss ko na rin kau.

Kikay Wella - musta na? yeah ingat nalang tayo sa hackers, pero duda akong hackers, I think blogger support team ang gumawa eh, LOL. Kasi out of 5 blogs - 1 blog lang 'yung na change, plus... URL lang ang naiba. And, all my entry and template still the same... Anu kaya talaga nangyari?

Ate Sandy - hahay, balit sobra tak kaisog yana, ambot nala hini ha Lunes. Maka ngaralas, baga't makarit karitan it tak mga gurang nga ka-opisina. Agidaw kay mga kawatan waldas, ayaw nala kita kay mga napa ka makarit. Ikaw musta naman? san-o ka mauli mana? sana meet kita ha Leyte.

Nhea - thanks for adding this site. I'm glad that you visit my page as often as you can and I'm happy to have a new onine buddy. Have a good one!

Ann - naunsa naman ka oi. Kanus-a man ta mag meet ani? Sige nalang ta plano wala man dyud madayon. wala pa nako madawat ang GC kay nangayo pa sila ug additional documents. Tawagi ko beh - send lang ug IM kung gusto ka mutawag kay i-hatag nako akong number. Miss you so much!

Mommy In - sorry I had to delete the previou entry where you left a comment - I got it. Thank you for always being there... gosh... kalagot kau. hehe.

Sexy Van - oi, thanks sa time on YM ha. Buti ka pa naka uwi ka ng Pinas, ako plano sa next Sinulog. Basta sisiguraduhin ko talaga na maka uwi this time, haha.


And to the LoSeRz -patchu!!! wait 'till Monday you som' bitches! hehe Bleh!

No comments: