06 January, 2008

Ordinary Sunday

It feels so great to be back in Church again, finally! I've been away from Church for a very long time. I believe that God have touched my heart and called me to praise Him again. WE used to have a very good bonding, I talked to HIM every single minute of the day, I thank HIM and HE takes care of me... as always. So right now... I Thank God for giving me a big warm welcome embrace. Also, I've met more Filipino friends and I'm that made me so happy.

Anyway, its another year to celebrate and there's no telling what's going to happen. I have a good feeling that this year will bring us great blessings; and I want to keep it that way, ha-ha, though I know there will be unexpected obstacles , but we'll be fine.

Thank you for reading guys! Have great one!

No comments: