30 December, 2007

How was your Christmas?

I just want to share how my Christmas went this year. It was great and no surpises. We pretty much had it simple but fun. We celebrated Christmas with Shaun's family at his parents place. We ate, opened gifts and played games (Ladies vs. Men)... it was fun.

Shaun's parents gave us a charcoal and smoker grill... we love it. Shaun got me a jewelry set (Opal Set) and accessories for my iPhone. I had a shoes too but I had to return it 'cause I didn't noticed that it was a 4" high, lol, I'm only used to 3". For Shaun, I got him a new Stereo, speakers and sub-woofer for the truck. He's been wanting it for awhile and I'm glad he loves it. He was wanting a leather recliner for Christmas but I gave it to him in advance, it was on Wedding Anniversary. He's kinda' stingy and don't want to share that chair though, lol. We got Isha, Kimber and Lolah their toys too... Isha loves them.

What else? I guess that's all... see, I told you, nothing special, hehe. I called my parents on Christmas and it made me miss them more. So I made a promise that we'll visit them next year.
Anyway, I guess that's it for now, I'm watching E! News about Britney... my baby. (walang kokontra)

No comments: