17 January, 2008

Lived, Loved, Left

I was shocked and speechless when my officemate told us that her ex-husband died lastnight. We can not believe that it happened, it so sudden and no one was expecting it. I guess that how life really goes. I was upset when someone didn't even bother to say "sorry to hear" instead of just walking-off, 'how rude'. I hope Carla and her kids will be fine and go on with their lives and keep the memories they had with him.

This situation made me think and worry. I have to pay more attention to Shaun and take care of him more than I always do. I admit that I tend to forget small things here and there but those small things could hurt everything. I am so afraid to lose him and I can not imagine my life without Shaun. Too scary don't you think? One evening your love one's there, the next day, he's gone. I don't want that to happen. I know it will.... eventually but as long as live, I will do everything to make everything alive.

Guys, be cautious on small things that we tend to forget, as I've said, it could hurt big things in the long run. Do not try to ignore what your love one says or do. Even though its nonsense or not worth it, try to pay attention even just a minute of your time. Tell them you love them and put a smile on their face. Don't run away when they call your name, instead, face them. Say you love hem every day and after talking to them. I'm telling you guys... be there when you can than trying to be there when they're gone... it's very painful.

Peace to All !!!

No comments: