25 January, 2008

Icy Cold

I am home right now, didn't go to work thinking that it will be safe not to drive on an icy road. I know I had to learn it but Shaun worry a lot, so here I am, browsing Internet and typing this non-sense entry - LOL. I really don't have a lot of things going on but I'm doing great. My days and nights are pretty much the same routine. Wake up at 4:00 a.m., get ready in an hour, drive to work, make money, get off - go straight home, prepare supper then back to work again online (just for a few hours) then go to bed. Sounds boring huh? - not when Shaun is around, he makes everything interesting - I love my man.

Speaking of Love - Valentine is coming up - any plans yet? Last year, I got a surprise gifts from Shaun. Two of our LP brought it to our office... yeah - that many - LOL. So sweet talaga. I asked him not to do it again this year 'cause I get embarrass when I get surprises, he-he. I hope he'll keep his promise. We've decided just to dine out and maybe go to the mall or something - no extra special party or aything. But I do want to surprise him though - but I don't know what to get him yet.

After Valentines Day - St. Patrick's comes next, and I am so excited. We'll be in OKC on March to have fun, visit Mom and shopping - my favorite. I wish our new Filipino friends in Durant can make it on March, they wanted to come but because of their hectic schedule they can't promise. I really wish they could come - I can already see that the trip will be fun.

I guess that's it for now - I want to crawl back to bed, I'm not really feeling well since this morning.

Chow! hey - browse my new pages - click the links shown on top. Thanks for dropping by! Mwah!

No comments: