18 January, 2008

Happy Friday

Friday is a good start for weekend, but not for me. Shaun and I are still sick... hu-hu, flu - flu go away please. But I was able to shop earlier this afternoon, of course shopping is a cure for illness, he-he, joke. I wasn't feeling well but I had to do it, plus... we need food for this weekend so I had to do my grocery today, I have to take care of my babies you know.

Anyway, just so you know, I have added a new page on my blog and they're on the links shown on the header of this page. On Photos - I've changed the URL and template. I added Affiliate - for money makers like me, the title is "Chi-Ching"... just like a sound of a Cash Register, lol. And finally Blessings - if you'll check it you'll find out what it is all about. I will change a few more things on my blog and I will let you know when that happens.

Nothing to chikka so far... oh yeah, Shaun's last EX-GF sent him a message on friendster, lol. With all contact information ha, as in - kakaloka. Of course, I'm not good with it. How would he feel if I talk to one of my EX's diba? you think he'll be okay with that? - I don't think so. Shaun never replied though, I mean... I trust Shaun but I don't trust the girl. I may be a little bit paranoid, lol. Well see, for the past few months, couple of his EX's tried to get in touch with Shaun - I mean, it was like a plan or something that they all have been around us at the same time, ha-ha. I have nothing against EX GF's okay, as long as there's no malicious intent on offered friendship, that's fine, but if I feel something fishy, they better step back 'cause this short brown asian would not let them in to my castle... bwahahaha. Seriously, as in talaga, sabi nya pa miss na daw nya si Shanot ko and nag dream pa daw sya about Shaun and his sisters and of course singit naman ako, lol. She said her message in a friendly way, but I would never trust them, especially when they tried to win him back before and after the wedding? that's a different story now, he-he. But I'm doing great actually, I know Shaun loves me so much and I have nothing to worry, he said it and I know I mean it. Love you Bee'.

That's all friends... goodnight! mwah!

No comments: