24 November, 2007

I'm In Again

Wow, its been awhile since my last post. So how is everybody? Since Shaun arrived from Colorado, we've been busy working and hanging out. The last night out we had was during Jody's (Shaun's Buddy) 30th birthday in Texas. It was fun... I should have took a picture of the Naked Half Body Booby Cake, he-he. I can't wait to see them again... they're fun... No Drama! haha. Anyway, while I was out from blogging, I received messages from friends and family on YM, CP, E-Mail, Friendster, Multiply and MySpace. I just want to thank you guys for remembering me... I read them all that's for sure, I may have not replied to it yet though, he-he.


Thanksgiving just passed by... and we had a great time. It made me miss my family in Pinas, grabe 4th time of Thanksgiving and Christmas without them... how sad. Pero sige lang, magkakasama rin kami. By the way, I baked 2 dessert and 1 side dish on Thanksgving and Shaun's family loved it. Wow, na-impressed ko sila... ha-ha. I'm tired of being in-charge of cups and plates noh... grrr. For side dish I baked Sweet Potato Southern Style, for dessert, Chocolate Delight with Pecan and Green Stuff with Marshmallow (yummy). Thank You Rhonda for sharing your Mom's Home Made Recipe Book... I may have to copy the whole book, ha-ha. So guys, if you want the recipe just let me know... very easy to make and you'll enjoy it.


So here is the latest me behind the page. Same as usual. Nothing have changed... still the same me. Obvious ba na OU Sooner Big Fan ba? he-he






Oo nga pala, nakakaloka ang chikka that I got few days ago. Ayaw talaga akong tan-tanan ng isang brutitch... aba, questionin ba naman kung anong trabaho ng asawa ko dahil naka afford ng iPhone for me... ha-ha. Golly, how rude to ask. Hindi lang 'yan, laitin ba naman ako kasi Oklahoma *southern* ako nakatira, susmio... isang tidal wave ka lang ija ereased ka na sa mapa... ha-ha. Dinga pansin 'yan lugar nyo sa Globe noh. Patama lang ito sa brutitch na tira-ng-tira sa akin wala namang binat-bat. Nakakatawa ka talaga, ikaw itong nag sabing hindi namin afford ang mamahaling bagay... eh ikaw naman itong gulat na gulat sa katotohanan... ha-ha. What a Big Shame! Kakahiya ka! at kapatid mo! Mayabang na wala namang dapat ipag mayabang... ha-ha.

Have to get off here now... baka masabi ko ang name ng brutitch, wag na, kawawa naman, baka matauhan pa 'yan. Naku, I can't wait sa comeback ng friend.. ano kayang bagong sasabihin ng guilty epals??? hmmm???

4 comments:

Merydith said...

Hahaha... katua ka naman Steph. Naa jud ingon ana na tawo. They can never be happy for other people. Crab mentality eh! You look pretty with the hat.

Anonymous said...

Kaya nga eh, sarap ngang tirisin sa sobrang inis ko...lol. Pero anong magagawa natin? ganyan talaga yata ang taong ito. Dina mababago, gusto lagi sya ang bida...LOL

Mommy said...

oi sis i love your pics ganda ah mukhang bata *wink*

Anonymous said...

Thank you sis. Musta na ang reviewing? So ano? Meet tayo sa Dec 15? Let me know.