01 December, 2007

Going To Travel

Have you guys been to San Diego? I would love to visit my relatives and friends over there. And not only that, I'd like to see the theme parks, waterfront, and cultural attractions. I think that'll be awesome. I want to see their beach.... I miss the beach so much. And the resort and house rentals... gosh, I can't wait. They have this place called "La Jolla" I heard this place is filled with upscale attractions. They have vacation rentals, ranging from designer boutiques and world-class restaurants to art galleries and beaches galore. And another place called "Del Mar racetrack" this place is few minutes close to San Diego, they offer horse racing... who does not love horseback racing? Shaun loves Mexican stuff so we'll probably go to "Seaport Village".

Now, if you are looking for a good investment ... San Diego is the best place to live.


I want to go to San Diego!!! That'll be the best summer vacation I guess. He-he

1 comment:

Mommy said...

ako rin gusto ko mag punta ng San Diego