20 May, 2007

What About This Weekend?

Oh not much. I had my holiday last Friday and i didn't do anything much, as my asawa always say. Saturday evening we went out and dine with Shaun's parents since we didn't get a chance to do it last weekend on Mother's Day.

Last night I went and checked my BlogVertise account and guess what? They paid me for promoting a product on my blog. That was so cool. Now am waiting for more task and pay for my other ads. I recommend BlogVertise to everyone!

By the way guys, the Match Up you see below is just for fun but please be honest when you vote. Tarina if you're reading this, so sorry... he-he. They're just so adorable, I just want to see what other people thinks, he-he. I would love to have another puppy like Toby.

Speaking of pets, I've been thinking to start selling pet products. Right now I'm still looking for a wholesaler. But I don't know yet, it may change my mind again.

I guess that's it for now, I still have a bunch of things to do around the house... =P