14 May, 2007

Mother's Day

Hope every single Mom had a great time with their family, especially with their chikitings. Mine was fine except not being a mother myself. I called my Mama Friday evening and it was so fun. As usual, 2 hour of never ending story, he-he. Then we supposed to go out and dine on Saturday evening with Shaun's parents but they cancelled. We got bored that evening so we went to watch a movie with Tarina and Mike. I forgot the name of the movie... the movie wasn't that great but it was okay. Then, we decided to go to our place and have some few beers but it was more than few actually, he-he. Oh and I can't stand tequila anymore, I still feel sick from the last drink we had. Shaun showed Mike his pistol and projector... they liked it (everybody does). Then, we played card, played with the puppies... Toby (Tarina's Pup), he is so adorable, I would love to have one of them. What else? oh yeah... we got pulled over that same night, we didn't know that truck don't have tail light (crap).

I guess that's all... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL.

No comments: