16 November, 2006

Thursday Chikka

Blonde - - -
Why do some people make fun of others? - - -“Blonde Headed” women in particular? Yes, it is true that most of all blonde jokes are real funny but have you ever thought how they feel about the jokes? And why do they only make fun of Blonde Female? How about a Blonde Male? I am not a feminist or what so ever, I’m just curious about these people who don’t know what they’re doing. Fine - - - Clueless, Legally Blonde… they’re all good movies, funny ha-ha, big deal, but it doesn’t mean all blonde headed are stupid and idiots. I know some people with black hair and brunettes that are so immature. The funny thing is though, they compare themselves to these blondes and they think they are so smart…isn’t that stupid? Anyways, I like blonde jokes… I don’t deny that, but I don’t consider it as a general judgment.

Sister - - -
I called my family last night and I talked to my sister for almost an hour. It was fun and I missed her more. She graduated college last month and she is now preparing herself for her job hunting. I am so proud of my sister; I love her to death at the same time I hate in some ways… ha-ha, just kidding. Sometimes I get jealous over stupid stuff but she’s my sister… I love her and she’s my baby. I’ve been thinking to give her a big surprise gift but I don’t know yet. She’s not picky so it’s easy to find her gift but she’s a “fashionista” geek and I’m not. So I have to think of something that she would love and at the same time “expensive and in-fashion”. Love you sis!

Shaun - - -
Poor baby… his dentist tortured him today. But I guess he’s alright. He’s happy ‘cause his package came in today. He loves his new laptop… I love it too.

Sleepy - - -
Yeah I’m sleepy and I’m tired. Next week is another busy week for everybody. Shaun and I will see his mom then we’ll go hunting. I will keep you posted.

_ -- love yah guys - - _

No comments: