12 November, 2006

Just Another Day

So it’s Sunday - - -
Another boring day I know. Days comes so fast and weekend is so short, damn it! We’ve been working 10 hours a day plus we had to work on Saturday yesterday. Our estimated time of completion of this project “OSCO” is on January. By the way, yesterday was my 1st year anniversary with the company… sweet!

Shaun had to work yesterday also. We were both tired so we didn’t bother to go shopping. Usually we do our shopping on Fridays after work. So we got home that night, drink few beers, played fetch with Kimber our baby kitty. Believe it or not, she does play fetch and she will bug you to play with her. She’s getting on our nerves already. I took some video while she’s playing fetch I just can’t get it to upload. Anyway, to make the story short… our Saturday suck.

Toys - - -
Shaun is so excited with his new laptop. He ordered it on line last Friday night and he’ll get it two weeks from now (yeah, that long). It’s a custom made with newest and fastest hard drive and with cool features. You know Shaun, when it comes to electronics it must be fast and reliable.

Right now, I’m enjoying my iPaq. It’s so handy and I really love checking my emails and other sites while lying down in bed. And it keeps me busy while waiting for Shaun to pick me up at work. It’s really cool.

Tomorrow - - -
I guess another wonderful tiring day. Oh well… no reason to complain… I work; they pay so it’s even. Goodnight and have a good Sunday evening.

No comments: