30 November, 2006

Oh People

11/29/06 - - -
Time check: 6:00p.m. while this post being composed; in Shaun's truck; waiting for him to get off work. Sitting inside; feeling so scared of the strong wind, thunder and lightning. Cold front is here and its going to get worse... Yeah I'm here... Dying to get home... I think I'm going to stay up tonight ... Tornado Watch really scares me.

Annoying - - -
Talkative people... Only few people in my place that really annoys me everyday; this one girl is worse. She's getting on my last nerve already. Do I have to deal with her everyday? She will talk and talk from the minute I step in the car until we get to the parking lot. She even have the guts to question my agenda. Its my life damn it! And I can not get mean to her because she is a good friend of Shaun's mom.

Whiners... Take it or leave it! I don't understand when sometimes people complains about their job, yet they still want to keep the job. Probably in the first six months they're alright but after that you'll hear them complaining and grapping over stupid stuff. I understand that we get burn out after awhile especially when you do the same thing everyday; but hell, you accepted the job offer so why complain? Take it or Leave it!

Sissy... When you're like almost 40 years old, you don't run to your boss's office to tell him that your co-worker are making fun of you when you know that everyone are joking around. Damn girl, are you still wearing diaper? What gets me though is you love often make fun of them and when the joke is on you, you'll act so stupid about it.

Friends - - -
Talking about get together ... Golly, in the Philippines, December is the month of get together party. I'm sure there will be one soon and I'm hoping that Shaun and I won't miss it. I found a couple of Filipinos near by town where I live. I've tried contacting them but I get no answer. I can't wait to meet them.

Myself - - -
I feel so anxious lately. Maybe because next week is our 2nd year anniversary and I haven't picked out anything for Shaun yet. Plus he've given me so much gift already and he get none from me. That's why I wanted to make sure that he'll get what he wants. The problem is; he is so picky when it comes to almost everthing. I'm so scared he might not like the gift. Oh well, we'll find out when he gets it.

I am missing my family too. I've been here in the US for 2 years and I really-really miss them. We've been planning to visit next year and we only have few months to prepare. Shaun is more excited than I am...ha-ha-ha. We told my parents about the visit and they're looking forward to it.

No comments: