26 November, 2006

Oh Holy Crap


Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is the last day of my vacation leave…”sucks” I don’t want to go back to work, I like being lazy… kick back, relax and watch a movie or go on line, and unfortunately I can’t. Don’t get me wrong… I love to work… I like my job but sometimes you just want to stay home and be in your own world and you don’t have to compromise to anyone… you know what I’m saying?

There are so many things that had happened during my vacation and I don’t want to waste your time just by reading this entire page. Let’s just say that my vacation was awesome… no pressure, no gossip, no stress and most of all no annoying people. It was really a great break for my self.

Thanksgiving went good too. We had a great dinner and it was really fun. Of course, don’t forget the “Wally World” sales event after the Thanksgiving. We went to Ada at 4:30a.m and we bought a couple of things.

And now it’s Sunday, then Monday will come in a few hours… grrr… I hate it. But I can’t complain…

I have few photos while we were at Misty’s; you know where to find it.

Well, until here for now, I have to get ready for tomorrows worse nightmare.

No comments: