02 April, 2006

Fort Washita 2006

Does anybody here knows the story about Fort Washita? Here's the link that will tell you "Half" of the story (I guess) Fort Washita. Anyways, Shaun and I went there this noon. It supposed to be yesterday but we didn't have enough time. It was exciting for me because I've always wanted to go to historic places here in the United States. So this would be my first Historic Trip Visit. Fort Washita is amazing place... I told Shaun I wanted to see the ghost...lol. This may sound crazy but I felt their presence when I was peeping at the window. It didn't scare me because I knew they're still there.
Well anyways, I bought little things... necklace and head dress (that's how I call it...he-he.) It's pretty neat too. You may want to check my Album; I posted few pictures taken during the visit. I already promised myself to come back next year. I didn't take pictures picture of people who were wearing costumes, it's kind of awkward. But I'm sure next year I will. The food were great, we ate Indian Taco. The Taco was made from scratch. It's really interesting seeing this people (or should I say participants/organizer) using old kitchen tools, pots, knives... I mean you won't see any modern appliances or whatsoever. How I wish we have time traveling machine that will bring us to the past... to witness everything that had happened... yeah right!
Here we are back at home. What a beautiful day outside. Shaun is working on his truck (wait a minute - I thought it's supposed to be mine? here) at his dad's place. Me... Am going to clean the house, do laundry, water my baby trees, and feed bacon... what else? - - oh yeah... plant my flowers seed. And oh, I almost forgot… on my pictures… please ignore my belly… he-he, I’m working on it though. That's it for now. Thank you.

No comments: