31 March, 2006

It's Friday

What a day! – As usual, we were all busy at work, learning new things everyday but this time it’s less pressure. Shaun didn’t have to work this morning but Taco Bell called him this afternoon because they needed his service so now he’s there… and I’m here waiting for him.

We bought him iPod Nano 4GB for his birthday. He’s excited about it… he couldn’t even wait for his birthday on April 12…ha-ha. I love you bee!

I guess tomorrow we’ll go back to town and waste time - - - and money of course… he-he. We both need a break!!! – We’ve been working our ass lately. Next weekend, Mom Lynn and I will probably visit my sister in laws in Ada. Then on the 15th; we’re going to have a get-together at Dad’s Place. It’s a celebration of 3 birthdays… Shaun, Misty and Brandon’s - - - all in 1 day. Then in the evening we’ll move back to our place and party. Oh shit… I have to prepare myself ‘cause I’m sure the house will be flooded by beer - - - good for me!!!

That’s all for now… ‘till the next time!

No comments: