22 March, 2006

Yeah-Yeah

It's been busy all week but everything is good, except last weekend... don't ask... don't want to talk about it. Well anyways, Shaun finally watched his movie JARHEAD. He said he liked it which is good 'cause he's been wanting to have that so bad. I've only watched the first part not even half of it and to me it was hilarious. I told my officemates about it and one of them said that the movie was disappointing and too far from reality. But that's his own review the rest of them still want to have a copy of the movie.
Anyhow, speaking of officemates, we all going to fry our asses tomorrow... *sigh*. Our BIG boss from Columbus Ohio came in this morning. We had a short meeting and they gave me and my partner in troubleshooting a USD900.00 BusterBucks as a reward. As I was saying... tomorrow will be a long day 'cause they will supervise and sit down with us while doing our daily routine. They'll see how we check things and I've heard that they'll give us a quiz... golly... we don't have time for that am sure!
Well I guess that will be it for today. I'm so tired right now... I want to go straight to bed when I get home. For those who have friendster account... check out my profile...he-he... new design. Sorry guys... I'm not contented with my previous design... even the one that I have right now... so eventually I'll change my design again. It's fun though! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: