23 March, 2006

Mah Dey

SNOW? in March?... oh yeah! I like snow but my skin doesn’t. My skin is freaking out what to do... some days are 80 degrees, then 30 then this morning... snow? Ha-ha.
Anyways, I had a great time at work. My role this day was being the Mean-Ass-Bitchy-Little-Filipino. There were things that I didn't like and pissed me off so quickly. My officemate told me to cheer up... I did but it's not really my day. Or maybe it's the other way around... it's not going to be their day if they try to stand on my way... he-he. Our big bosses are back on the road to Columbus... whew!!! But it was really a great pleasure to meet the people behind the team.

This afternoon, Shaun and I couldn't figure out what to do while waiting for Chris. I mean we were driving around 2 hours - - - no specific destination - - - and we end up at Wally-World. We shop a little bit then picked up Chris... damn it was cold out there. Then we got home, fed the kitties and ms.piggy. Clean the kitchen a little bit, and here I am, writing this stupid journal of mine...he-he. And guess what???? It ends HERE!

No comments: