22 December, 2005

Nothing is New

I know it’s been awhile. I’ve been busy all the time at work, at home and of course it’s holiday…. shopping all the way as you all know. I bet most of you are done with the shopping… good for you. I have so many stories to share but I don’t know what to start with. Let’s try the Wedding Anniversary last November 11.

On that same morning, Mike and Tarina came to our place and brought us their gifts, we had a little chat. Then afterwards, me, Heineken man and snoopster went to Texas and had pork ribs b-b-q… boy it was good! Then we went for shopping for Christmas. In the evening we hang-out with Mike and Tarina, we played pool at Lukes. That place reminds me Pinas… but our bars are more fun compared to the bars that I’ve seen here so far. Anyways, after 11pm, we decided to go back to our home and continue the celebration and we ended up at 4am the following day. That’s all what happened during our 1st year wedding anniversary.

You want to hear more? Okay… here’s the latest… we have a new office mate that is so annoying… very annoying! Can’t handle it anymore... grrr.

Okay… I guess that’s all about it for now. Don’t ask about Christmas… I think it’s gonna suck!

No comments: