11 November, 2005

My first day wasn’t bad. I met a new friend, she’s nice and she’s at the same age as mine. We were hoping that the both of us will be assigned in one department. But it came out that I belong from different department. First we filled out some papers works then orientation of everything… which you all know it’s boring. Then they gave us a lot of break time, of course we enjoyed it because I’m sure starting on Monday… everything will change. It was fun though. Last they gave us a tour. Well mine was one-on-one with my boss. Then before I left the building, he talked to me and told me that he changed a little bit something on the agreement. He’s putting me on a higher position. I was like… WOW… but at the back of my head… SHIT! Too much job!

So, I’m excited to report on Monday. Thank you to all who believes that I can do this. Sarah and Cathy… thank you.

No comments: