10 November, 2005

November

Back at my hometown, me and my family gather around and celebrate 3 occasions in one big party. Papa and Bro Art’s birthday; and my parents wedding anniversary; it’s always been fun ever since and it’s just sad because I’m not there to see it. I remember the last 2 years, I prepared something for the party, and so as my brothers. Though I’m not there to celebrate it with them, I wish them all happiness and peace in life. I pray that God will always be with them and watch them for me. I miss them so much already.

Enough with the drama, I don’t want to cry this time because each day I live there’s always a good thing that happens. Yesterday, Miss Diane called me to inform me that I needed to report on Friday, which is tomorrow. I’m happy, my husband is happy, his family is happy and Sarah (my friend) is happy to hear the good news. I’m a little bit nervous but I think I’ll be fine. I just need to be myself and wait and see what will happen next. I honestly don’t know what kind of environment that I’m going in… but I know God have already planned it. All these are blessings from God and I thank Him with all my heart.

Okay… so ‘till the next time. Thank you for the time my friend.

No comments: