26 October, 2005

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday

I sat down in front of my computer, played a little bit of music, games and photos and then I thought of making a short list for me to do on my birthday.

First : Wake up early and get ready
Second : Check my emails
Third : Attend Mass at St. Williams Church

It’s all simple, no parties or anything; I just wanted to have a peaceful birthday.

Today

I woke up early and got ready. Checked my emails, in fact I was able to chat with my brother’s fiancée, Cathy. Also with my best friend Leizl. Received text messages from Kuya Steve and my friend Jocelyn. Also e-mail messages from my high school batch mates. Let’s make it short, the Net World made my Day! He-he.

Third but not the least… attend mass and spent a short time with the Lord. To tell you honestly, that was my first time attending Roman Catholic mass ever since I got here in the United States. I’ve been visiting other churches and now, I’m so happy that God made a way for get there. It feels so different but overwhelming.

That’s all I’ve done today, I know it’s kinda’ boring but hey… it’s my birthday! And there’s still weekends coming up! He-he-he

No comments: