20 October, 2005

Success

The party that was held last October 15 at our new home was a success. Our close family and friends were there and seemed everyone had a great time. The party started at 4:00pm and lasted until 4:00am. We were all drunk but actually I don’t consider myself drunk because I was so tired and stressed, the alcohol just made me so sleepy… damn that’s a waste! grrrr.

Anyways, there were bunch of presents, personal and by mail. Everyone were so excited to see it, I think they’re more excited than I was, ha-ha. I’m so thankful that everything went good. My brother Snoopster arrived day before the party, I’m glad he had a good time and Loco’s family gave him a very warm welcome. My friend Sarah from Texas came also together with her husband Abraham. Actually it was our first meeting that’s why I was kinda’ nervous when they’re almost at our place. We both had a great time talking about so many things. She’s cool, nice and very pretty.

The party was not actually for the housewarming “ONLY”. There were important things to celebrate during that day.

Shaun’s new accomplishment
My birthday on the 26th
My 1 year stay in the United States on the 22nd
Welcome party to my brother snoopster


The party didn’t stop that day! On the next day, we went to grandma Jenelle to celebrate my birthday and her birthday. See, we both have the same Birthdate… October 26, isn’t that cool? Foods and gifts were present too…. Hehehe.

Thank you for all who shared their time with us, their gifts and wishes… thank you so much, we really do appreciate it.

I have some few photos taken, if you want to check it out just click-on my Photo Album.

No comments: