15 December, 2010

Black Friday Ended With A Comfy Sofa

I appreciate the guest post, Rodrigo Coffey

It was a browsing Black Friday for me. You know, nothing particular in mind but you're waiting for something to scream at you. I waltzed through a few stores like Best Buy, Bon Ton and a new store in the neighborhood called Below 5. Everything is $5.00 or below. (O.K. name makes that point obvious) But anyways I did come across some lovely Nintendo DS Lite carrying cases. My daughter was fascinated by the Hello Kitty design, sparkly red with Hello Kitty sitting on a rainbow. Normally this type of item in regular stores will go for around $17.00-$25.00. I paid only-well-$5.00.

A friend that was with us actually needed something electronic that's where Best Buy came in the picture. He didn't find what he was looking for though. The continuous walking around was starting to take a toll on my feet, stylishly fit into a pair of sleek
cowboy boots. Oh, we did stop by Wally's (Walmarts) just to pick up some basics. We did find some pretty good exercise clothing. Great “bang for the buck” as they say. Finally returned homed to some nice cozy heated rooms, flopped down on my comfy sofa to watch my satellite TV from DirectStarTV.com. For me, that was a great ending to a typical Black Friday.

No comments: