24 August, 2010

Roommate Birthday Bash

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

My roommate is having a birthday very soon and I wanted to plan a spectacular party for her. We happen to be very close friends also and always know what the other is doing and where they are going. There's absolutely no way I would be able to get out of the house long enough to search all over town for the perfect decorations and party invitations. Even if I did buy the invitations she would surely check the mail before me, then I wouldn't know what to do.


Luckily I had a bright idea to try surfing on hughes net internet service to look for party favors and so on. I found a website that works great for people just like me trying to be sneaky and plan a party. They send out the invitations for you if you provide all the addresses and names. They also can ship your packages directly the UPS store for you to pick up on your own time. That way they won't come when I'm not home and the surprise will be ruined.

The invitations are sent out and many have RSVP'd. I got a confirmation e-mail faster in comparison because of hughesnet to dial up saying the packages are ready to pick up whenever I have the time to do so. This party planning worked out perfect. I'll never tell her how I did it either. A magician never reveals hot to perform their tricks.

No comments: