28 July, 2008

Less Talking

On June 23rd, we celebrated our friend's Baby Shower. She's having a boy on September and we are all excited to see the baby. I was one of the party organizers and it was really fun. We had lots of Filipino food and fun games for everybody. Shaun was there too, you might wonder why since baby showers are for ladies only, LOL. Well, the Mommy of the baby invited spouses, and to be honest, its more fun that way because you can get guys to play the Mommy Role for a day, LOL. We had this one game that was made for couples, they had to dress up like a baby and when they're done they had to say "Da-Da" (real baby talk)... OMG, it was hilarious. I have photos and videos of them and you guys should see it, I will upload them as soon as I get my laptop working again (grrr). We left the party around 10 pm (I think) so needless to say we were tired and sleepy the following day... LOL.

Jo and Lhen, congratulations! Syndey, Rosalie, Chope, Evita and Elna... thank you guys for everything... we all did a great job!

Anyway, if you have noticed, I've been out of the Internet world for a couple of weeks. I just want everybody to know that I have never forgotten you and thank you for those who remembers to visit my blog, friendsters, myspace and multiply... oh yeah, let's not forget Cyworld, LOL. We've just been busy lately and whenever we get home all we wanted is to lay down and relax. Shaun and I are also preparing for the upcoming OU Game next month. We are going to have a party at our house on the first game, that being said, this will keep us occupied for the entire month.

What else???? hmmm... well, I guess that's all for now. I miss Sarah and Dharl... tagal na nating di' nag chi-chikka. If you are reading this (hopefully, LOL) Shaun and I will be in Austin Texas next week, hope we could meet up or something... call me mga vakla! Mwah!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Neneng said...

hey steph, got your message in friendster. Musta na, ok lang mi diri. Patiently, waiting till hubby's back in town for good. You know austin is 45mins away from here, care to swing by so i can meet you.