18 May, 2008

Moi Lately

Wow, since my sister arrived from Hawaii, I've been busy all the time, but I'm happy and I enjoyed everything we do... its so much fun. We didn't had a welcome party or anything for her but we did went out on her first Friday. Shaun was already at the bar since 4PM that day, then Misty called so we decided to meet Shaun at the bar. We had fun of course, and I missed Misty also so we chat all night and went to bed like 4am, lol.


The next day, Shaun, Marie and I went to Sherman, TX. We shopped and we shopped...lol. And the shopping didn't stop 'till yesterday, I missed all these and now I am enjoying it. I love it.
Then last night, we went to our Filipino friends in Durant and they drink 'till they hit the floor. Food was great and we had a blast. Shaun had fun and he really enjoys their company. He was hitting Tiquilla, Beer and Whiskey... just imagine what happened after that, LOL.


I'm so happy - really happy. Thank you LORD!


Well, got to get off here, thanks for droppin' by... just check our my new pics, mwah!

No comments: