30 March, 2008

Saturday Boredom

Our Saturday was kinda' boring, we supposed to work outside but it rained, so we stayed inside watched T.V. shows and played with our pets. Took a nap late afternoon and woke up... again bored. Shit, there's nothing to do around this area. We decided to go to town, Shaun was in the mood for Mexican meal so we went to Salita's Sports Bar. We thought of going to Texas also but we're kinda' hungry and we can't wait any longer, lol. Anyway, so we ate, talked about our business project and more, it was fun and I feel so motivated now to continue my research.

We went to bowling center and OMG, it was packed. Tonight was the first time seeing the place packed. We wanted to play but the waiting list was long, ngek! Even the movie theater, they were packed. Shaun wanted to watch the Superhero Movie but instead we watched Drillbit Taylor and it was hilarious. After the movie, we stopped at a store and got us some ice cream, got home and watched Comedy Central... and here I am, blogging.

Speaking of movies... I've finally watched "I am Legend" I promised myself not to watch it but I still did. And yes I cried. I really did. Over all - - - it was a good movie, I should have watched it in the first place.

Anyway, got to get off here. Thanks for droppin' by and thanks for the peeps who sent me PM's, Text and emails... thanks for remembering me!

No comments: